The metal shop at Villa Auto body shop is a spacious facility allowing up to 4 cars to be worked on at one time. It includes a vast array of modern tools and equipment.
- One frame machine (Kansas Jack World Rack).
- Kansas Jack World Rack can accommodate both unibody and ladder frame type vehicles from compact cars to full size vehicles.
- Shark Electronic Measuring System uses ultrasound technology to measure the structure of vehicles to insure that each vehicle is returned to the manufacturers specification.
- 2 MIG (wire feed) welders designed for welding light sheet metal and structural parts.
Refinish Department (Separate facility).
At Villa Auto body shop, the refinish department is separate from the metal shop and is composed of many different state of the art tools:
- Nine-car capacity (for preparation).
- AFC Downdraft spray booth w/ AFC 1,000,000 BTU heat makeup system built in (cures paint quickly for speedy repair process), and a detached mixing room (creates a clean environment for mixing and storage of paint and allows painters to travel in and out of the booth during spray procedures with less dust entering the spray booth).
- Cross flow prep station (provides proper ventilation and creates a barrier from other cars in the paint department to prevent over spray from reaching those cars).
- High volume low-pressure HVLP spray guns (higher quality, more DEQ friendly).
- Dupont computerized paint formulating system.
- 2 Infrared portable paint dryers (quickens prep procedures, i.e. priming).
"Environmentally Friendly Shop"
Villa Auto body shop understands the importance of protecting the environment and takes many steps to ensure that all requirements are met or exceeded.
- Have a registered EPA number.
- Recycle solvent, paint waste, & antifreeze through Safety-Kleen, an EPA approved recycler.
- Use recycled solvents to clean equipment and to reduce waste.
- Recycle freon.
- We evacuate the vehicles A/C system when we are going to be working around it or are going to remove it before work is started to prevent any possible escape of freon into the environment.
- HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) spray guns are used on all refinishing procedures - less VOC's (volatile organic compounds) produced - less material used = less waste, and they produce a higher quality product than the old pot style guns.
- Use only EPA approved exhaust filters.
Over a 75 years of combined experience in the automotive collision repair industry.
- I-CAR (Inter-Industry Conference on Automotive Collision Repair) certified.
- ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified.
- Attended Kansas Jack Structural Damage Restoration Collision Damage.
- Diagnosis and basic Wheel Alignment schools at the Kansas Jack National Training Center.
- IMACA (International Mobile Air Conditioning Association) certified for proper refrigerant recovery and recycling.
- Martin Senor certified.
- I-CAR certified in finish matching.
- 3M Continuing Education For Automotive Collision Repair Shop Management.
- Currently involved in PPG's MVP Management program.
- I-CAR certified.
- ASE certified in estimating.